> North Tasmania
Welcome to Arthur River(7330)
- Distance from Hobart CBD: 298km (185.4 miles)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Alcomie, Brittons Swamp, Broadmeadows, Christmas Hills, Couta Rocks, Edith Creek, Forest, Irishtown, Lileah, Marrawah, Mella, Mengha, Montagu, Nabageena, Nelson Bay, Redpa, Roger River, Scopus, Scotchtown, Smithton, South Forest, Temma, Three Hummock Island, Togari, Trowutta, West Montagu, Woolnorth
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 371 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 37 years old
- Most of people in Arthur River were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $532 per week
- Median family income was: $1,163 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.