Welcome to Ambleside(7310)
- Distance from Hobart CBD: 202km (125.8 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 708.4 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Aberdeen, Devonport, Don, East Devonport, Erriba, Eugenana, Forth, Forthside, Kindred, Lillico, Lower Wilmot, Melrose, Miandetta, Moina, Paloona, Quoiba, South Spreyton, Spreyton, Stony Rise, Tarleton, Tugrah, Wilmot
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 715 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 40 years old
- Most of people in Ambleside were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $539 per week
- Median family income was: $1,381 per week
- Median house price (2010): $277,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.