> Western Australia
Welcome to Ajana(6532)
- Distance from Perth CBD: 461km (286.7 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 4812.8 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Binnu, Bootenal, Bringo, Buller, Burma Road, Cape Burney, Carrarang, Coburn, Coolcalalaya, Dartmoor, Deepdale, Dindiloa, Drummond Cove, Durawah, East Chapman, East Nabawa, East Yuna, Ellendale, Eradu, Eradu South, Eurardy, Georgina, Glenfield, Greenough, Hamelin Pool, Hickety, Howatharra, Kojarena, Marrah, Meadow, Minnenooka, Moonyoonooka, Mount Erin, Nabawa, Nanson, Naraling, Narngulu, Narra Tarra, Nerren Nerren, Nolba, North Eradu, Northern Gully, Oakajee, Rockwell, Rudds Gully, Sandsprings, South Yuna, Tamala, Tibradden, Toolonga, Valentine, Wandana, West Binnu, White Peak, Wicherina, Wicherina South, Yetna, Yuna
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 208 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 36 years old
- Most of people in Ajana were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $530 per week
- Median family income was: $977 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.