> Western Australia
Welcome to Albany(6330)
- Distance from Perth CBD: 389km (242 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 1693.8 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bayonet Head, Big Grove, Bornholm, Centennial Park, Collingwood Heights, Collingwood Park, Cuthbert, Drome, Elleker, Emu Point, Frenchman Bay, Gledhow, Goode Beach, Green Valley, Kalgan, King River, Kronkup, Lange, Little Grove, Lockyer, Lower King, Lowlands, Marbelup, Mckail, Middleton Beach, Millbrook, Milpara, Mira Mar, Mount Clarence, Mount Elphinstone, Mount Melville, Nanarup, Napier, Nullaki, Orana, Port , Robinson, Sandpatch, Seppings, Spencer Park, Torbay, Torndirrup, Vancouver Peninsula, Walmsley, Warrenup, West Cape Howe, Willyung, Yakamia, Youngs Siding
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 1,462 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 47 years old
- Most of people in Albany were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $640 per week
- Median family income was: $1,600 per week
- Median house price (2010): $417,500
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.