> Western Australia
Welcome to Arthur River(6315)
- Distance from Perth CBD: 189km (117.5 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 3322.6 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Ballaying, Cancanning, Collanilling, Dongolocking, Gundaring, Jaloran, Lime Lake, Minding, Piesseville, Wagin, Wedgecarrup
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 381 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 46 years old
- Most of people in Arthur River were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $387 per week
- Median family income was: $807 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.