> Western Australia
Welcome to Abbey(6280)
- Distance from Perth CBD: 198km (122.9 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 1211.8 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Abba River, Acton Park, Ambergate, Anniebrook, Boallia, Bovell, Broadwater, Busselton, Carbunup River, Chapman Hill, Geographe, Hithergreen, Jindong, Kalgup, Kaloorup, Kealy, Ludlow, Marybrook, Metricup, North Jindong, Reinscourt, Ruabon, Sabina River, Siesta Park, Tutunup, Vasse, Walsall, West Busselton, Wilyabrup, Wonnerup, Yalyalup, Yelverton, Yoongarillup
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 1,024 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 40 years old
- Most of people in Abbey were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $577 per week
- Median family income was: $1,342 per week
- Median house price (2010): $450,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.