> Western Australia
Welcome to Kalamunda(6076)
- Distance from Perth CBD: 19km (11.7 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 405.7 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bickley, Carmel, Gooseberry Hill, Hacketts Gully, Lesmurdie, Paulls Valley, Pickering Brook, Piesse Brook, Reservoir, Walliston, Walliston Dc
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 6,636 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 46 years old
- Most of people in Kalamunda were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $621 per week
- Median family income was: $1,718 per week
- Median house price (2010): $530,000
- Median unit price (2010): $437,500
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.