> South Australia
> Outer Adelaide
Welcome to Angaston(5353)
- Distance from Adelaide CBD: 62km (38.8 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 905.2 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Nuriootpa(5355), Bethany(5352), Vine Vale(5352), Kongolia(5353), Tanunda(5352), Light Pass(5355), Mount Mckenzie(5353)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Black Hill, Cambrai, Flaxman Valley, Keyneton, Kongolia, Moculta, Mount Mckenzie, Penrice, Sedan, Towitta
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 1,909 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 43 years old
- Most of people in Angaston were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $544 per week
- Median family income was: $1,278 per week
- Median house price (2010): $255,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.