> South Australia
Welcome to Allendale East(5291)
- Distance from Adelaide CBD: 391km (242.8 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 2097.9 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Glencoe West(5291), Port Macdonnell(5291), Mount Gambier East(5291), Mount Gambier West(5291)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Blackfellows Caves, Burrungule, Canunda, Cape Douglas, Caroline, Carpenter Rocks, Caveton, Compton, Dismal Swamp, Donovans, Eight Mile Creek, Glenburnie, Glencoe, Glencoe West, Kongorong, Mil-lel, Mingbool, Moorak, Mount Gambier, Mount Schank, Nene Valley, O B Flat, Pelican Point, Port Macdonnell, Racecourse Bay, Square Mile, Suttontown, Wandilo, Worrolong, Wye, Yahl
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 260 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 33 years old
- Most of people in Allendale East were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $534 per week
- Median family income was: $1,395 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.