> South Australia
> Adelaide City / Suburbs
Welcome to Aldgate(5154)
- Distance from Adelaide CBD: 16km (9.9 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 7.5 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Bridgewater(5155), Mount George(5155), Heathfield(5153), Mount Lofty(5152), Mylor(5153), Stirling(5152)
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 3,200 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 44 years old
- Most of people in Aldgate were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $740 per week
- Median family income was: $2,068 per week
- Median house price (2010): $550,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.