> South Australia
> Adelaide City / Suburbs
Welcome to Angle Vale(5117)
- Distance from Adelaide CBD: 32km (19.9 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 19 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Gawler River(5118), Penfield Gardens(5121), Hillier(5116), Macdonald Park(5121), Lewiston(5501), Munno Para West(5115), Munno Para Downs(5115)
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 2,363 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 35 years old
- Most of people in Angle Vale were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $654 per week
- Median family income was: $1,683 per week
- Median house price (2010): $425,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.