> South Australia
> Adelaide > Adelaide City / Suburbs
Welcome to Adelaide(5000)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 10.5 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Hackney(5069), Wayville(5034), Eastwood(5063), Norwood South(5067), Keswick(5035), Rose Park(5067), Hindmarsh(5007), North Adelaide(5006), Keswick Terminal(5035), Thebarton(5031), Glenside(5065), Unley(5061), Mile End(5031), Parkside(5063), Dulwich(5065), Gilberton(5081)
- Other suburbs with same post code: City West Campus, Parliament House, Rundle Mall, Sturt Street
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 12,962 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 29 years old
- Most of people in Adelaide were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $486 per week
- Median family income was: $1,699 per week
- Median house price (2010): $460,000
- Median unit price (2010): $400,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.