> Far North
Welcome to Aloomba(4871)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 1367km (849.7 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 249334.2 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Packers Camp(4865), Kamma(4865), Wooroonooran(4860), Gordonvale(4865), Green Hill(4865)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Southedge, Bellenden Ker, Julatten, Green Island, Claraville, Mount Molloy, Camp Creek, Sandy Pocket, Mount Carbine, Einasleigh, Mena Creek, Aurukun, Lizard, Boogan, Fishery Falls, Coen, Lakefield, Cowley Creek, Yarraden, Laura, Highbury, Red River, Waugh Pocket, Lyndhurst, Karron, Miriwinni, Pormpuraaw, Desailly, Warrubullen, Petford, Portland Roads, Palmer, Almaden, Hurricane, Groganville, Springfield, East Creek, Stockton, Thornborough, Amber, Lockhart, Forsayth, South Wellesley Islands, Germantown, Blackbull, Wrotham, Lyndside, Bolwarra, Glen Boughton, Mornington Island, Basilisk, Talaroo, Bulleringa, Croydon, Wangan, Bellevue, Fitzroy Island, Ravensworth, West Wellesley Islands, Mount Mulligan, Yagoonya, Northhead, Moresby, Yarrabah, Strathmore, Fossilbrook, Abingdon Downs, Maramie, Mount Surprise, Staaten, Lower Cowley, Chillagoe, Gamboola, Macalister Range, Woopen Creek, Holroyd River, Mount Mulgrave, Crystalbrook, Nychum, Arbouin, Cowley Beach, Dixie, Currajah, Utchee Creek, Edward River, Kowanyama, Rookwood, Bombeeta, Coralie, Conjuboy, Gilbert River, Archer River, Lakeland Downs, East Trinity, Cowley, Lakeland, Wellesley Islands, Bramston Beach, Esmeralda, Kurrimine Beach, Deeral, Georgetown
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 433 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 43 years old
- Most of people in Aloomba were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $662 per week
- Median family income was: $1,650 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.