Welcome to Abergowrie(4850)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 1238km (769.2 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 2625.1 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Wairuna(4872), Lumholtz(4849)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bambaroo, Bemerside, Blackrock, Braemeadows, Coolbie, Cordelia, Dalrymple Creek, Foresthome, Forrest Beach, Gairloch, Garrawalt, Halifax, Hawkins Creek, Helens Hill, Ingham, Lannercost, Long Pocket, Lucinda, Macknade, Mount Fox, Orient, Peacock Siding, Taylors Beach, Toobanna, Trebonne, Upper Stone, Valley Of Lagoons, Victoria Plantation, Wallaman, Wharps, Yuruga
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 386 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 43 years old
- Most of people in Abergowrie were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $579 per week
- Median family income was: $1,474 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.