Welcome to Alabama Hill(4820)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 1072km (666 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 27907.2 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Balfes Creek(4820)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Balfes Creek, Basalt, Black Jack, Breddan, Broughton, Campaspe, Charters Towers, Columbia, Dotswood, Grand Secret, Lissner, Llanarth, Millchester, Mosman Park, Queenton, Richmond Hill, Seventy Mile, Southern Cross, Toll, Towers Hill
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 103 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 48 years old
- Most of people in Alabama Hill were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $478 per week
- Median family income was: $1,833 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.