Welcome to Andergrove(4740)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 808km (502.2 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 1116.9 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: North Mackay(4740), Mackay Harbour(4740)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Alexandra, Alligator Creek, Bakers Creek, Balberra, Balnagowan, Beaconsfield, Belmunda, Blacks Beach, Cape Hillsborough, Chelona, Coningsby, Cremorne, Dolphin Heads, Dumbleton, Dunnrock, East Mackay, Eimeo, Erakala, Foulden, Glenella, Grasstree Beach, Habana, Haliday Bay, Hay Point, Homebush, Mackay, Mackay Bc, Mackay Caneland, Mackay Dc, Mackay Harbour, Mackay North, Mackay South, Mackay West, Mcewens Beach, Mount Jukes, Mount Pleasant, Munbura, Nindaroo, North Mackay, Ooralea, Paget, Racecourse, Richmond, Rosella, Rural View, Sandiford, Slade Point, South Mackay, Te Kowai, The Leap, West Mackay
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 9,372 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 32 years old
- Most of people in Andergrove were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $715 per week
- Median family income was: $1,803 per week
- Median house price (2010): $387,500
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.