Welcome to Adelaide Park(4703)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 538km (334.1 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 822.1 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bangalee, Barlows Hill, Barmaryee, Barmoya, Bondoola, Bungundarra, Byfield, Causeway Lake, Cobraball, Cooee Bay, Farnborough, Hidden Valley, Inverness, Kinka Beach, Lake Mary, Lammermoor, Maryvale, Meikleville Hill, Mulambin, Mulara, Pacific Heights, Rosslyn, Stockyard, Tanby, Taranganba, Taroomball, Weerriba, Woodbury, Yeppoon
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 433 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 43 years old
- Most of people in Adelaide Park were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $529 per week
- Median family income was: $1,384 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.