Welcome to Argoon(4702)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 442km (274.3 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 57752.4 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Greycliffe(4715), Orange Creek(4715), Callide(4715), Dumgree(4715)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Morinish South, Nine Mile, Kalapa, Shoalwater, Keppel Sands, Barnard, Cawarral, Goovigen, Dingo, Kabra, Comet, Garnant, Rubyvale, Rolleston, Coorumbene, Coomoo, Bushley, Coowonga, Wycarbah, Mackenzie, Bouldercombe, Banana, Parkhurst, Sapphire, Gainsford, Willows, Balcomba, Central Queensland Mc, Canal Creek, Dixalea, Kokotungo, Fernlees, Lowesby, Morinish, Jardine, Canoona, Dululu, Kunwarara, Marmor, South Yaamba, Rossmoya, Etna Creek, Woolein, Stanage, Glenroy, Gracemere, Gogango, Dumpy Creek, Westwood, Midgee, Thompson Point, Alberta, Alton Downs, Bluff, Pheasant Creek, Goowarra, Consuelo, Wallaroo, Goomally, Dalma, Gindie, Milman, Tungamull, Alsace, Blackdown, Ulogie, Plum Tree, Wooroona, Ridgelands, Stewarton, Stanwell, Bingegang, The Caves, Joskeleigh, Mount Chalmers, Wowan, Jellinbah, Mimosa, Pink Lily, Smoky Creek, Coorooman, Boolburra, Baralaba
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 295 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 39 years old
- Most of people in Argoon were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $608 per week
- Median family income was: $1,643 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.