Welcome to Aldershot(4650)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 226km (140.1 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 2546.2 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Walliebum(4655)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Antigua, Bauple, Bauple Forest, Beaver Rock, Bidwill, Boonooroo, Boonooroo Plains, Duckinwilla, Dundathu, Dunmora, Ferney, Glenorchy, Gootchie, Grahams Creek, Granville, Gundiah, Island Plantation, Maaroom, Magnolia, Maryborough, Maryborough Dc, Maryborough West, Mount Steadman, Mount Urah, Mungar, Netherby, Oakhurst, Owanyilla, Pallas Street Maryborough, Pilerwa, Pioneers Rest, Poona, Prawle, St Helens, Talegalla Weir, Tandora, Teddington, The Dimonds, Thinoomba, Tiaro, Tinana, Tinana South, Tinnanbar, Tuan, Tuan Forest, Walkers Point, Yengarie, Yerra
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 1,043 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 36 years old
- Most of people in Aldershot were born in Australia
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $358 per week
- Median family income was: $769 per week
- Median house price (2010): $227,500
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.