> Wide Bay-burnett
Welcome to Araluen(4570)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 150km (93.1 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 3949.1 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Toolara Forest, Banks Pocket, Jones Hill, Cedar Pocket, Bella Creek, Glenwood, Brooloo, Widgee Crossing South, Tamaree, Tandur, Lake Borumba, Two Mile, Melawondi, Mooloo, Glen Echo, Munna Creek, Long Flat, Sexton, Beenaam Valley, Neusa Vale, Calgoa, The Dawn, Scotchy Pocket, North Deep Creek, Ross Creek, Goomboorian, Mothar Mountain, Gilldora, Glastonbury, Gympie Dc, Kandanga, Amamoor, Fishermans Pocket, Kanigan, Upper Glastonbury, Wilsons Pocket, Marodian, Victory Heights, Mcintosh Creek, Woondum, East Deep Creek, Corella, Langshaw, Marys Creek, Kia Ora, The Palms, Dagun, Calico Creek, St Mary, Bells Bridge, Nahrunda, Downsfield, Miva, Greens Creek, Coondoo, Veteran, Chatsworth, Glanmire, Amamoor Creek, Anderleigh, Gympie, Lagoon Pocket, Theebine, Scrubby Creek, Wallu, Neerdie, Bollier, Monkland, Tuchekoi, Curra, Kandanga Creek, Upper Kandanga, Lower Wonga, Widgee Crossing North, Gunalda, Traveston, Canina, Woolooga, Southside, Imbil, Kybong, Coles Creek, Widgee, Pie Creek, Wolvi, Paterson
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 643 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 47 years old
- Most of people in Araluen were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $526 per week
- Median family income was: $1,091 per week
- Median house price (2010): $365,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.