> Brisbane And Moreton
Welcome to Armstrong Creek(4520)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 33km (20.7 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 322.4 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Lake Manchester(4306), Upper Kedron(4055), Brookfield(4069), Upper Brookfield(4069)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Camp Mountain, Cedar Creek, Closeburn, Draper, Enoggera Reservoir, Highvale, Jollys Lookout, Kobble Creek, Mount Glorious, Mount Nebo, Mount Samson, Samford, Samford Valley, Samford Village, Samsonvale, Wights Mountain, Yugar
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 373 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 44 years old
- Most of people in Armstrong Creek were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $730 per week
- Median family income was: $1,631 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.