> Darling Downs
Welcome to Amiens(4352)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 173km (107.4 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 5347.9 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Broadwater(4380), Pikedale(4380), Greenlands(4380)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Ballard, Bapaume, Birnam, Blanchview, Branchview, Cabarlah, Cawdor, Cement Mills, Coalbank, Condamine Plains, Cutella, Derrymore, Djuan, Doctor Creek, Evergreen, Fifteen Mile, Geham, Glencoe, Gore, Gowrie Junction, Gowrie Little Plain, Grapetree, Groomsville, Hampton, Highfields, Highgrove, Hodgson Vale, Karara, Kleinton, Kulpi, Kurrowah, Lilyvale, Lyra, Maclagan, Malling, Meringandan, Meringandan West, Merritts Creek, Mount Luke, Muniganeen, Murphys Creek, Narko, North Maclagan, Nutgrove, Oman Ama, Palmtree, Pampas, Pechey, Peranga, Perseverance, Postmans Ridge, Pozieres, Preston, Rangemore, Ravensbourne, Severnlea, Silver Ridge, Spring Bluff, St Aubyn, Thornville, Tummaville, Umbiram, Upper Lockyer, Vale View, Whichello, White Mountain, Withcott, Woodleigh, Woolmer, Wutul, Wyreema, Yalangur, Yandilla
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 435 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 41 years old
- Most of people in Amiens were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $439 per week
- Median family income was: $866 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.