> Brisbane And Moreton
Welcome to Athol(4350)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 125km (77.4 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 370.5 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Wyreema(4352), Southbrook(4363), Umbiram(4352), Biddeston(4401)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Blue Mountain Heights, Centenary Heights, Charlton, Clifford Gardens, Cotswold Hills, Cranley, Darling Heights, Drayton, Drayton North, East Toowoomba, Finnie, Glenvale, Gowrie Mountain, Harlaxton, Harristown, Kearneys Spring, Middle Ridge, Mount Kynoch, Mount Lofty, Mount Rascal, Newtown, North Toowoomba, Northlands, Prince Henry Heights, Rangeville, Redwood, Rockville, South Toowoomba, Southtown, Toowoomba, Toowoomba Bc, Toowoomba City, Toowoomba Dc, Toowoomba East, Toowoomba South, Toowoomba Village Fair, Toowoomba West, Top Camp, Torrington, Wellcamp, Westbrook, Wilsonton, Wilsonton Heights, Wyalla Plaza
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 277 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 39 years old
- Most of people in Athol were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $583 per week
- Median family income was: $1,660 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.