> Brisbane And Moreton
Welcome to Adare(4343)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 72km (44.9 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 984.7 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Black Duck Creek, Caffey, College View, East Haldon, Fordsdale, Gatton, Ingoldsby, Junction View, Lake Clarendon, Lawes, Lefthand Branch, Lower Tenthill, Morton Vale, Mount Sylvia, Placid Hills, Ringwood, Rockside, Ropeley, Spring Creek, Upper Tenthill, Vinegar Hill, Woodbine, Woodlands
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 642 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 31 years old
- Most of people in Adare were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $530 per week
- Median family income was: $1,333 per week
- Median house price (2010): $385,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.