Welcome to Allandale(4310)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 67km (41.3 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 945.8 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Bromelton(4285), Kooralbyn(4285)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Anthony, Blantyre, Boonah, Bunburra, Bunjurgen, Burnett Creek, Cannon Creek, Carneys Creek, Coochin, Coulson, Croftby, Dugandan, Frenches Creek, Hoya, Kents Pocket, Maroon, Milbong, Milford, Mount Alford, Mount French, Roadvale, Templin, Wallaces Creek, Woolooman, Wyaralong
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 254 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 43 years old
- Most of people in Allandale were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $492 per week
- Median family income was: $1,428 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.