> Brisbane And Moreton
Welcome to Amberley(4306)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 37km (23.2 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 2603.5 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Yamanto(4305), Jeebropilly(4340), Leichhardt(4305), Wulkuraka(4305), One Mile(4305)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Avoca Vale, Banks Creek, Barellan Point, Benarkin, Benarkin North, Blackbutt, Blackbutt North, Blackbutt South, Blacksoil, Borallon, Cherry Creek, Chuwar, Colinton, Deebing Heights, Dundas, England Creek, Fairney View, Fernvale, Glamorgan Vale, Googa Creek, Goolman, Haigslea, Harlin, Ironbark, Karalee, Karana Downs, Karrabin, Kholo, Lake Manchester, Lark Hill, Linville, Moore, Mount Binga, Mount Crosby, Mount Marrow, Mount Stanley, Muirlea, Nukku, Peak Crossing, Pine Mountain, Purga, Ripley, South Ripley, Split Yard Creek, Swanbank, Taromeo, Teelah, Thagoona, Vernor, Walloon, Wanora, Washpool, West , White Rock, Willowbank, Wivenhoe Pocket
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 279 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 24 years old
- Most of people in Amberley were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $967 per week
- Median family income was: $1,750 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.