> Brisbane And Moreton
Welcome to Nerang(4211)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 66km (40.8 miles)
- Surrounding suburbs: Studio Village(4210), Molendinar(4214), Ashmore(4214), Ashmore City(4214), Maudsland(4210)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Advancetown, Beechmont, Binna Burra, Carrara, Clagiraba, Gaven, Gilston, Highland Park, Lower Beechmont, Mount Nathan, Natural Bridge, Bc, Dc, Numinbah Valley, O'Reilly, Pacific Pines, Southern Lamington
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 16,256 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 38 years old
- Most of people in Nerang were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $507 per week
- Median family income was: $1,215 per week
- Median house price (2010): $366,000
- Median unit price (2010): $290,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.