> Brisbane And Moreton
Welcome to Alberton(4207)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 37km (23 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 334.7 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Halfway Creek(2460), Redland Bay(4165), Gilberton(4208), Carbrook(4130), Burnside(4560)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bahrs Scrub, Bannockburn, Beenleigh, Belivah, Buccan, Cedar Creek, Eagleby, Edens Landing, Holmview, Logan Village, Luscombe, Mount Warren Park, Stapylton, Steiglitz, Windaroo, Wolffdene, Woongoolba, Yarrabilba, Yatala, Yatala Dc
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 576 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 39 years old
- Most of people in Alberton were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $500 per week
- Median family income was: $1,542 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.