> Brisbane > Brisbane And Moreton
Welcome to Annerley(4103)
- Distance from Brisbane CBD: 5km (3.1 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 4 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Buranda(4102), Greenslopes(4120), Moorooka(4105), Tarragindi(4121), Fairfield Gardens(4103), Stones Corner(4120), Yeerongpilly(4105), Clifton Hill(3068), Yeronga(4104), Woolloongabba(4102), Dutton Park(4102)
- Other suburbs with same post code: DC, Fairfield, Fairfield Gardens
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 10,664 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 32 years old
- Most of people in Annerley were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $697 per week
- Median family income was: $1,817 per week
- Median house price (2010): $514,950
- Median unit price (2010): $350,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.