> Traralagon (south Gippsland)
Welcome to Alberton(3971)
- Distance from Melbourne CBD: 173km (107.3 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 1109.1 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Hedley(3967)
- Other suburbs with same post code: West, Balook, Calrossie, Devon North, Gelliondale, Hiawatha, Hunterston, Jack River, Langsborough, Macks Creek, Madalya, Manns Beach, Port Albert, Robertsons Beach, Snake Island, Staceys Bridge, Tarra Valley, Tarraville, Won Wron, Yarram
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 260 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 54 years old
- Most of people in Alberton were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $419 per week
- Median family income was: $953 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.