Welcome to Axe Creek(3551)
- Distance from Melbourne CBD: 118km (73.2 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 1940.9 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Myrtle Creek(3444)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Arnold, Arnold West, Ascot, Axedale, Bagshot, Bagshot North, Bendigo Forward, Cornella, Emu Creek, Eppalock, Epsom, Huntly, Huntly North, Junortoun, Kimbolton, Llanelly, Lockwood, Lockwood South, Longlea, Maiden Gully, Mandurang, Mandurang South, Minto, Murphys Creek, Myola, Myola East, Newbridge, Painswick, Pilchers Bridge, Sedgwick, Strathfieldsaye, Tarnagulla, Toolleen, Waanyarra, Wellsford, Woodstock On Loddon
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 300 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 38 years old
- Most of people in Axe Creek were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $579 per week
- Median family income was: $1,542 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.