> Horsham (west)
Welcome to Ararat(3377)
- Distance from Melbourne CBD: 189km (117.7 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 1496.1 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Armstrong, Bulgana, Cathcart, Crowlands, Denicull Creek, Dobie, Dunneworthy, Eversley, Great Western, Langi Logan, Maroona, Mount Cole, Mount Cole Creek, Moyston, Norval, Rhymney, Rocky Point, Rossbridge, Warrak
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 8,076 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 43 years old
- Most of people in Ararat were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $487 per week
- Median family income was: $1,080 per week
- Median house price (2010): $154,000
- Median unit price (2010): $125,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.