> Ballarat (west)
Welcome to Alfredton(3350)
- Distance from Melbourne CBD: 105km (65.5 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 94.9 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Wendouree(3355), Cardigan(3352), Delacombe(3356), Bunkers Hill(3352), Lake Gardens(3355)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bakery Hill, Ballarat, Ballarat Central, Ballarat East, Ballarat North, Ballarat West, Black Hill, Brown Hill, Canadian, Eureka, Golden Point, Invermay Park, Lake Wendouree, Mount Clear, Mount Helen, Mount Pleasant, Nerrina, Newington, Redan, Soldiers Hill, Sovereign Hill
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 7,195 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 35 years old
- Most of people in Alfredton were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $593 per week
- Median family income was: $1,615 per week
- Median house price (2010): $302,000
- Median unit price (2010): $160,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.