> Geelong (south West)
Welcome to Anglesea(3230)
- Distance from Melbourne CBD: 95km (59 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 7.2 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Bellbrae(3228), Aireys Inlet(3231), Bells Beach(3228), Paraparap(3240), Wensleydale(3241), Gherang(3240)
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 2,454 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 48 years old
- Most of people in Anglesea were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $530 per week
- Median family income was: $1,247 per week
- Median house price (2010): $486,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.