> Geelong (south West)
Welcome to Anakie(3221)
- Distance from Melbourne CBD: 64km (39.5 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 681.6 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Sutherlands Creek(3331), Steiglitz(3331), Maude(3331), Lara(3212), Little River(3211), Balliang(3340)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Barrabool, Batesford, Bellarine, Ceres, Fyansford, Geelong Mc, Gnarwarre, Grey River, Kennett River, Lovely Banks, Moolap, Moorabool, Murgheboluc, Separation Creek, Staughton Vale, Stonehaven, Sugarloaf, Wallington, Wongarra, Wye River
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 602 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 45 years old
- Most of people in Anakie were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $571 per week
- Median family income was: $1,362 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.