Welcome to Arthurs Creek(3099)
- Distance from Melbourne CBD: 33km (20.6 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 94.2 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Yan Yean(3755), Humevale(3757), Doreen(3754), St Andrews(3761), Kinglake West(3757)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Cottles Bridge, Hurstbridge, Nutfield, Strathewen
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 454 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 49 years old
- Most of people in Arthurs Creek were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $641 per week
- Median family income was: $1,399 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.