> Melbourne > Melbourne
Welcome to Avondale Heights(3034)
- Distance from Melbourne CBD: 10km (6.5 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 5.4 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Braybrook North(3019), Robinson(3019), Essendon West(3040), Sunshine North(3020), Braybrook(3019), Keilor East(3033), Highpoint City(3032), Maribyrnong(3032), Maidstone(3012)
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 10,990 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 43 years old
- Most of people in Avondale Heights were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Italian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $439 per week
- Median family income was: $1,281 per week
- Median house price (2010): $445,000
- Median unit price (2010): $383,500
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.