> New South Wales
Welcome to Abercrombie(2795)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Bathurst Regional Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 162km (100.8 miles)
- Surrounding suburbs: Tuena(2583), Peelwood(2583)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Mount Panorama, Mitchell, Mount Rankin, Perthville, Wiagdon, South Bathurst, White Rock, Napoleon Reef, Bathurst, Tambaroora, Charlton, Ballyroe, Cow Flat, O'Connell, Wattle Flat, Judds Creek, Garthowen, Laffing Waters, Rock Forest, Burraga, Charles Sturt University, Mount David, Robin Hill, West Bathurst, Georges Plains, Copperhannia, Rockley, Colo, Jeremy, Bathampton, Fosters Valley, Turondale, Moorilda, The Rocks, Duramana, Forest Grove, Dog Rocks, Gilmandyke, Wisemans Creek, Walang, Clear Creek, Tannas Mount, Yetholme, Yarras, Paling Yards, Sunny Corner, Llanarth, Sofala, Dark Corner, Raglan, Bruinbun, Locksley, Evans Plains, Gemalla, The Lagoon, Palmers Oaky, Glanmire, Bald Ridge, Brewongle, Crudine, Billywillinga, Wimbledon, Newbridge, Stewarts Mount, Freemantle, Gowan, Box Ridge, Gormans Hill, Peel, Caloola, Trunkey Creek, Kirkconnell, Arkell, Kelso, Fitzgeralds Valley, Killongbutta, Eglinton, Essington, Upper Turon, Milkers Flat, Arkstone, Hobbys Yards, Windradyne, Triangle Flat, Rockley Mount, Orton Park, Millah Murrah, Dunkeld, Wambool, Curragh, Twenty Forests, Limekilns, Meadow Flat, Winburndale, Watton, Isabella, River
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 1,011 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 34 years old
- Most of people in Abercrombie were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $765 per week
- Median family income was: $2,067 per week
- Median house price (2010): $340,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.