> New South Wales
Welcome to Adelong(2729)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Tumut Shire Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 329km (204.6 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 1082.2 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Gadara(2720)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bangadang, Black Creek, Califat, Cooleys Creek, Darlow, Ellerslie, Grahamstown, Mount Adrah, Mount Horeb, Mundarlo, Sandy Gully, Sharps Creek, Tumblong, Westwood, Wondalga, Yaven Creek
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 885 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 40 years old
- Most of people in Adelong were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $411 per week
- Median family income was: $1,088 per week
- Median house price (2010): $205,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.