> New South Wales
Welcome to Ashmont(2650)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Wagga Wagga City Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 382km (237.2 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 2422.8 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Alfredtown, Belfrayden, Big Springs, Bomen, Book Book, Boorooma, Borambola, Bourkelands, Brucedale, Bulgary, Burrandana, Carabost, Cartwrights Hill, Collingullie, Cookardinia, Currawananna, Currawarna, Downside, East Wagga Wagga, Estella, Euberta, Eunanoreenya, Galore, Gelston Park, Glenfield Park, Gobbagombalin, Gregadoo, Harefield, Hillgrove, Kooringal, Kyeamba, Lake Albert, Lloyd, Maxwell, Moorong, Mount Austin, North Wagga Wagga, Oberne Creek, Oura, Pulletop, Rowan, San Isidore, South Wagga Wagga, Springvale, Tatton, The Gap, Tolland, Turvey Park, Wagga Wagga, Wallacetown, Wantabadgery, Yarragundry, Yathella
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 4,024 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 31 years old
- Most of people in Ashmont were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $443 per week
- Median family income was: $908 per week
- Median house price (2010): $201,250
- Median unit price (2010): $141,250
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.