> New South Wales
Welcome to Araluen(2622)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Palerang Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 235km (146.2 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 3321.6 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Buckenbowra(2536), Deua River Valley(2537)
- Other suburbs with same post code: North, Back Creek, Ballalaba, Bendoura, Berlang, Bombay, Boro, Braidwood, Budawang, Bulee, Charleys Forest, Coolumburra, Corang, Durran Durra, Endrick, Farringdon, Gundillion, Harolds Cross, Hereford Hall, Jembaicumbene, Jerrabattgulla, Jinden, Jingera, Kindervale, Krawarree, Larbert, Majors Creek, Manar, Marlowe, Merricumbene, Monga, Mongarlowe, Mulloon, Murrengenburg, Neringla, Nerriga, Northangera, Oallen, Palerang, Quiera, Reidsdale, Sassafras, Snowball, St George, Tianjara, Tolwong, Tomboye, Touga, Warri, Wog Wog, Wyanbene
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 293 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 54 years old
- Most of people in Araluen were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $497 per week
- Median family income was: $1,294 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.