> New South Wales
Welcome to Appin(2560)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Wollondilly Shire Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 54km (33.3 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 366.5 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Douglas Park(2569), Holsworthy(2173), Darkes Forest(2508), Menangle(2568), Wilton(2571)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Airds, Ambarvale, Blair Athol, Bradbury, Campbelltown, Cataract, Englorie Park, Gilead, Glen Alpine, Kentlyn, Leumeah, Macarthur Square, Rosemeadow, Ruse, St Helens Park, Wedderburn, Woodbine
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 1,803 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 35 years old
- Most of people in Appin were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $657 per week
- Median family income was: $1,786 per week
- Median house price (2010): $366,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.