> New South Wales
Welcome to Angledale(2550)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Bega Valley Shire Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 331km (205.9 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 4837.3 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bega, Bemboka, Black Range, Bournda, Brogo, Buckajo, Bunga, Burragate, Candelo, Chinnock, Cobargo, Coolagolite, Coolangubra, Coopers Gully, Devils Hole, Doctor George Mountain, Frogs Hollow, Greendale, Jellat Jellat, Kalaru, Kameruka, Kanoona, Kingswood, Mogareeka, Mogilla, Morans Crossing, Mumbulla Mountain, Murrah, Myrtle Mountain, Nelson, New Buildings, Numbugga, Pericoe, Quaama, Reedy Swamp, Rocky Hall, South Wolumla, Stony Creek, Tanja, Tantawangalo, Tarraganda, Tathra, Toothdale, Towamba, Verona, Wallagoot, Wandella, Wapengo, Wog Wog, Wolumla, Wyndham, Yambulla, Yankees Creek, Yowrie
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 275 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 37 years old
- Most of people in Angledale were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $568 per week
- Median family income was: $1,266 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.