> New South Wales
Welcome to Albion Park Rail(2527)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Shellharbour City Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 86km (53.4 miles)
- Surrounding suburbs: Yallah(2530), Haywards Bay(2530), Blackbutt(2529), Oak Flats(2529)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Albion Park, Calderwood, Croom, North Macquarie, Tongarra, Tullimbar, Yellow Rock
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 7,003 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 37 years old
- Most of people in Albion Park Rail were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $466 per week
- Median family income was: $1,208 per week
- Median house price (2010): $298,000
- Median unit price (2010): $225,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.