> New South Wales
Welcome to Ashby Heights(2463)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Clarence Valley Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 529km (328.8 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 399.4 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Warregah Island(2469), Lawrence(2460), Mororo(2469)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Ashby, Ashby Island, Brooms Head, Gulmarrad, Ilarwill, Jacky Bulbin Flat, James Creek, Maclean, Palmers Channel, Palmers Island, Sandon, Shark Creek, Taloumbi, The Sandon, Townsend, Tullymorgan, Woodford Island
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 290 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 42 years old
- Most of people in Ashby Heights were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $364 per week
- Median family income was: $974 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.