> New South Wales
Welcome to Alumy Creek(2460)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Clarence Valley Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 498km (309.4 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 6603.1 km²
- Other suburbs with same post code: Warragai Creek, Shannondale, Coutts Crossing, Whiteman Creek, Kremnos, Keybarbin, Lower Southgate, Tyndale, Ramornie, Halfway Creek, Collum Collum, Elland, Alice, Barcoongere, Newbold, Wombat Creek, Great Marlow, Glenugie, Baryulgil, Fortis Creek, Wells Crossing, Cowper, Brushgrove, Chambigne, Coombadjha, Grafton, Gurranang, Buccarumbi, Nymboida, Dalmorton, Blaxlands Creek, Southampton, Smiths Creek, Carrs Island, Jackadgery, Kungala, Carrs Peninsular, Punchbowl, Copmanhurst, Lanitza, Chaelundi, Waterview, The Whiteman, Bookram, Fine Flower, Winegrove, Heifer Station, Sandy Crossing, Mylneford, Dumbudgery, Trenayr, Upper Fine Flower, Cangai, Calamia, Waterview Heights, Clarenza, Lilydale, Seelands, Rushforth, Bom Bom, Malabugilmah, Lawrence, Carnham, South Grafton, Braunstone, Kyarran, Crowther Island, Pulganbar, Carrs Creek, Kangaroo Creek, Washpool, Junction Hill, Coaldale, Dirty Creek, Stockyard Creek, Upper Copmanhurst, Levenstrath, Towallum, Dilkoon, Moleville Creek, Barretts Creek, Koolkhan, Southgate, Mountain View, Lionsville, Eighteen Mile, The Pinnacles, South Arm, Eatonsville, Clifden
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 156 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 46 years old
- Most of people in Alumy Creek were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $438 per week
- Median family income was: $1,375 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.