> New South Wales
Welcome to Eungai Creek(2441)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Nambucca Shire Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 372km (231.4 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 807.4 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Congarinni(2447), Way Way(2447), Warrell Creek(2447)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Allgomera, Ballengarra, Barraganyatti, Bonville, Bril Bril, Brinerville, Cooperabung, Eungai Rail, Fishermans Reach, Grassy Head, Gum Scrub, Hacks Ferry, Kippara, Kundabung, Rollands Plains, Stuarts Point, Tamban, Telegraph Point, Upper Rollands Plains, Yarrahapinni
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 377 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 40 years old
- Most of people in Eungai Creek were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $402 per week
- Median family income was: $911 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.