> New South Wales
Welcome to Aldavilla(2440)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Kempsey Shire Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 345km (214.3 miles)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Austral Eden, Bellbrook, Bellimbopinni, Belmore River, Burnt Bridge, Carrai, Clybucca, Collombatti, Comara, Corangula, Crescent Head, Deep Creek, Dondingalong, East Kempsey, Euroka, Frederickton, Gladstone, Greenhill, Hampden Hall, Hat Head, Hickeys Creek, Kempsey, Kinchela, Lower Creek, Millbank, Mooneba, Moparrabah, Mungay Creek, Old Station, Pola Creek, Rainbow Reach, Seven Oaks, Sherwood, Skillion Flat, Smithtown, South Kempsey, Summer Island, Temagog, Toorooka, Turners Flat, Verges Creek, West Kempsey, Willawarrin, Willi Willi, Wittitrin, Yarravel, Yessabah
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 1,154 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 37 years old
- Most of people in Aldavilla were born in Australia
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $479 per week
- Median family income was: $1,150 per week
- Median house price (2010): $310,000
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.