> New South Wales
Welcome to Alison(2420)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Dungog Shire Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 168km (104.2 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 1204.5 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Glen William(2321)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Bandon Grove, Bendolba, Brookfield, Cambra, Chichester, Dungog, Flat Tops, Fosterton, Hanleys Creek, Hilldale, Main Creek, Marshdale, Martins Creek, Munni, Salisbury, Stroud Hill, Sugarloaf, Tabbil Creek, Underbank, Wallaringa, Wallarobba, Wirragulla
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 291 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 50 years old
- Most of people in Alison were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: English
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $539 per week
- Median family income was: $1,307 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.