> New South Wales
Welcome to Awaba(2283)
- Local Government Area (LGA): City of Lake Macquarie City Council
- Distance from Sydney CBD: 101km (62.5 miles)
- Approximate size for this postcode: 71.4 km²
- Surrounding suburbs: Cooranbong(2265), Wakefield(2278), Myuna Bay(2264), Freemans Waterhole(2323), Wangi Wangi(2267)
- Other suburbs with same post code: Arcadia Vale, Balmoral, Blackalls Park, Bolton Point, Buttaba, Carey Bay, Coal Point, Fassifern, Fennell Bay, Fishing Point, Kilaben Bay, Rathmines, Ryhope, Toronto
- Total of population in this suburb in year 2011 : 352 people
- Median age persons in 2011 was: 37 years old
- Most of people in Awaba were born in Australia
- Ancestors were mostly from: Australian
- Median individual income in 2011 was: $480 per week
- Median family income was: $1,403 per week
Disclaimer: Address displayed in Street View may be an approximate.
The demographics information are compiled from a variety of sources including the Australian Bureau of Statistics (2011 Census). Copyright in ABS Data resides with Commonwealth of Australia. Used with permission.